DevilBlackDragonDevilBlackDragon

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

A Traveler's Journey Pt. 3 A Traveler's Journey Pt. 3

Wow.

Nice plot,the song really tells you the storry of that traveller,you can feel it from hearing the song.Relly interesting,and i can quote PervoBear "SOUNDS ALOT LIKE TRON INTRO".The song gives you a misteryous felling.

Great one man.

OpenLight responds:

Thank you! I've heard a lot about the Tron soundtrack (I haven't gotten the chance to see it yet unfortunately) and I've only heard good things, so if you say this sounds like it then I'll take that as a fantastic compliment.

Only When I Dream Only When I Dream

Nice song :D

The beggining reminds you somewhat of a Tekken song.I mean it gives you the felling that only a tekken song could give you.Nice job man :D

I'lL DrilL I'lL DrilL

Nice Norwegian melody :D

The begginint is really interesting and i really like how you pass from a tune to another.And also the strings that hear in the background are beautifull.Min 1:50 is really cool.

P.S.In what programm did u made it?And how did u created the beggining tune?

Feddey responds:

Hey Devil!
Thanx for the 10 and review!

The program i use is FL Studio 10. And i'm not sure wich sounds you are asking about, send a pm. for more answers. =)

Spin My Railway Spin My Railway

Nice :D

Nice bass from 00:30 :D,and also i like the alert ritm.

Medieval Cowboys Medieval Cowboys

Nice song :D

Nice one,gives you a relaxing feeling,great song man :D.Great strings.

Tomppaah responds:

Thank you Devil! :>

Active [Techno] Active [Techno]

Cool

Love the energic beggining,and the bass,and also how it continues from 1:00.Good work :D.

Digital Frontier - Track 1 Digital Frontier - Track 1

Nice

Nice song,love how it starts :)

Epic Hardstyle! Epic Hardstyle!

Good one

Nice song.Love how the voice hears at the begginig.From 01:37 to 02:30 you could have made it sound better,cooler.Nice sound at 3:00 :D.

psycho-boy303 responds: